Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week in Review

I'm on day 14..or is it 15 of ChaLEAN Extreme (CLX). Unfortunately, I missed two days last week, partly due to busy schedule, partly due to lack of motivation. Either way, it's an excuse to say the very least.

Actually, I also had a little mental/emotional interruption in my life and knocked me down a little into depression. It turned out to be nothing, but it still managed to effect how I approached everyday and I only solidified how any form of stress, including emotional, can influence how I feel right down to the types of foods I crave.
It's a known fact that stress can have that kind of effect on the body, but there's a huge difference in knowing about it and actually analyzing it while coming out of the hole of depression - for lack of a better word.

I can't say that I was really feeling much like doing anything today, but I didn't want to get behind in any way especially when I've been feeling so good in these last two weeks. So, against my inner voice of laziness, I slowly dressed for my work out, slowly put on my shoes, slowly put in the DVD, slowly rounded up my resistance bands, slowly poured a large glass of water, and eventually made my way back to push Play!

It felt good!

I also have Hip Hop Abs from when Beach Body had it on sale and have been wanting to try it out but have been too busy...but once I got started I had the urge to do a little more, so I popped it in the player and did the Ab Cardio Burn.

It was fun. As much as I like to dance it still took a little bit to get in a rhythm and not feel little like a fool. Once I got past myself, it was fun. I really enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again.

Hopefully, this is the beginning of having a better week than last week. I'm halfway to measuring my 30 progress and I'm kind of excited to see the changes...Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment