Sunday, March 31, 2013

Week 4 Review

Another week over and gone, I can't believe it. I also, can't believe how far off my schedule I got this past week!

We visited my sister nearly 5 hours away and rocked my work-out schedule just a little bit. Okay, maybe not just a little bit; if I was to be completely honest the mini-vacation demolished my regime!

Because I like to have my house completely clean for my return I had last minute cleaning along with packing the morning of and didn't get to squeeze in a work out on Tuesday morning. I did work out on Wednesday while down there, which I was pretty impressed with myself for it.

I was also impressed that my little trip didn't completely destroy my eating habits. I'm not saying they were perfect, but they could've been a lot worse.

Thursday I played it lazy. Slept in, no work out, played a card game with my sister and eventually my husband joined in, and did a load of laundry (always nice to not have laundry to do when getting home). Eventually, we made the trip home...after a long delay in Harrisburg area.

Friday I returned to my regularly scheduled program and Saturday is a rest day.

Then, I caught a cold...

I'm supposed to work out today, but my nose is stuffy, my eyes are achy, my throat is scratchy, and I'm tired. I'm not sure if I'll get to it eventually or not, because I really feel like I  need some rest and I'm a big believer in good health means taking care of your body which sometimes may mean rest.

I'm supposed to measure myself tomorrow, I'm excited to see what kind of changes have happened and promise to post a report with possibly pictures...we'll see how it strikes my fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment