Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Procrastination

Every morning my alarm goes off and I flop my hand around like a fish out of water willing it to connect with the snooze button. Again. And again. And again.

It's a terrible habit, I know but I really hate mornings! I'm definitely a night owl, I thrive late into the night but am forced by the iron claws of society to wake up early every single morning to start my day.

After nearly half an hour of hitting the snooze, I finally slump out of bed with a list in my head that starts with packing kids' lunches, brushing my own teeth, and some how managing to fit in a lil time for sweating before getting ready for the day.

The worst days are the ones I don't have to be to work early, cause then I put my work-outs off with as much earnest as I slap at my snooze button.

I don't know why, though. I always feel so good after I even begin. Several minutes in and even I'm questioning myself why I kept putting it off.

Either way, I'm halfway through my second week; I don't exactly see any changes but I've had a few people comment on what they've noticed, so that's exciting. Maybe tomorrow I won't hit the snooze button......as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment